Enter to Compete for The Errl CupArizona's Cannabis Awards for Dispensaries & Patients
Enter to Win Errl Cup Event
We hold 2 Arizona Cannabis Awards and Festivals. Opening Cannabis Awards and Events in other states.
Annual Errl Cup SPRING Event
Annual Errl Cup FALL Event
October 7th – 8th 2023
Twice yearly, we hold the Errl Cup festival. Where we start by going to dispensaries across Arizona to secret shop them for flower and concentrates they produce. In the spring we secret shop flowers, in the fall we secret shop concentrates.
To qualify to be secret shopped you must be licensed in Arizona to manufacture your own cannabis flowers or concentrates. Each dispensary & wholesaler that creates their own products will be secret shopped for the best cannabis they produce, by choice of the budtender.
With 35 different categories to enter. We break these categories up into two classes, Dispensary Class and Open Class.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER THE ERRL CUP?
Get detailed lab results on each of your submissions to use with your own clients and exhibited on our APP, website and events for new fans and partners to uncover you and your strains.
Gain a Foothold in the Industry
Fact is Errl Cup competitors get recruited to the big leagues. Start by building new relationships with the competition and fans while seeing how you stack up against the best in the state.
Sell MORE Cannabis at HIGHER Pricing
If you don’t enter, you can’t win and it’s proven that Errl Cup winning strains sell out faster and at more of a premium. Fact is the dispensaries & brands that carry Errl Cup winning strains or awards sell more Cannabis.
Be an Industry Leader
Prove your Cannabis is the best by Winning the Errl Cup and establishing your brand as an industry leader. Industry leaders go on to work with Dispensaries, Laboratories, and even open their own Cannabis Businesses.
Deadline for all 2023
Fall Errl Cup is: 08/23/2023
Deadline for all 2024
Spring Errl Cup is: 01/26/2024
If you have any questions during any of this process please do not hesitate to contact us at 602-540-6283, firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-320-5989, email@example.com
- Flower 14 grams: Uncoated material: in a sealed jar. Labeled with brand name, strain and type.
- Concentrate 7 grams: Packaged whole in glass or parchment, sealed in jar or zip lock bag. Labeled with brand name, strain and type.
- Edibles & Beverages 10 Individually packaged: with normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations, required for dispensary. in one bag labeled with brand name, strain and type.
- Vape Pens 10 Individually packaged: with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. Packaged in one bag labeled with brand name, strain and type. (Please include batteries with each entry)
- Topical 10 Individually packaged: with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. Packaged in one bag labeled with brand name, strain and type.
- Derivative product 10 individually packaged: with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. Packaged in one bag labeled with brand name, strain and type.
- Tincture 10 Individually packaged: with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. Packaged in one bag labeled with brand name, strain and type.
- Hand Crafted Product 10 Individually packaged: with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. Packaged in one bag labeled with brand name, strain and type.
See the Official Rules for details on how to prepare your samples.
- Arizona Testing Standards: We follow Arizona testing standards when analyzing samples in the competition.
- Residual Solvents (PPM): PPM testing is conducted on all concentrate entries.
- Plant Growth Regulators (PGR): PGR testing is conducted on all flower entries. Entries with any detected PGR’s will be disqualified.
- Pesticides: Pesticide testing is conducted on all flower entries. Entries with any detected pesticides will be disqualified.
- Mold: Mold testing is conducted on all entries. Entries with any detected mold will be disqualified.
*Any disqualified submissions are not returned and any/all submission fee’s are forfeited.
- Dispensary – $150 each entry
- Patient/REC – $150 each entry
- Laboratory Samples: Flowers and concentrates are REQUIRED to be pre-packed separately from the judges samples. See the Official Rules for details on how to prepare your samples.
- Open Branding: Edibles, Beverages, Tinctures, Derivative & Vape Pens are open branding in the Cup. New questions relating to labeling, and dosing have also been added to the score sheet.
- Secret Shopper : We secret shop dispensaries across Arizona for Flowers in Errl Cup Spring and Concentrates in Errl Cup Fall. Only dispensaries that produce their own products will be secret shopped. The secret shopper will request the highest quality Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid to be chosen by dispensary’s bud tender.
- Testing: We submit all samples to our chosen cannabis laboratory for that event, blindly numbered. The Lab does not know who or what sample they are testing. We test for Cannabinoids, Terpenes, Colony Forming Units, Mold, Pesticides, Growth Regulators and Residual Solvents.
- Sauce: Includes Diamonds & Sauce like concentrates.
- Distillate: Includes any concentrate made by distillation.
- Concentrates: Includes Shatter, Crumble, Earwax, Budder, Live Resin & the like.
- Isolate: Includes any single cannabinoid isolation with a minimun 98% purity.
- Non-Solvent: Includes Hash, Kief & Rosin. (Water is the only allowed solvent. No Distillation/Fractionation)
- Cannabis Derivative Product: Includes breath strips, pills, suppositories, oral/sublingual sprays, inhalers & the like.
- Hand Crafted Product: Includes moon-rocks, caviar, joints, blunts, thai-sticks, dipped and coated joints & the like.
- CBD: Includes any CBD edible or vape with a minimum ratio of 1:1 (CBD/THC). Any CBD flower with a minimum 5% CBD. Any concentrate with a minimum 25% CBD
NOTE-We Reserve the right to re-categorize your submission if it does not meet the category requirements.