Judge an Errl Cup EventEnter for your Chance to Judge an Errl Cup Event
All Judges Must Become an Errl Cup Member
All of our judge’s kits are free to Arizona Medical Marijuana Patients and adults 21+. In order to enter into the judge’s pool and your chance to win a Judge Box, you must first become a member of Errl Cup.
Membership does have its advantages and shows your support.
In order to become a member and judge an
Membership also grants you:
- Access to Errl University
- Deals on the
- The privilege of being in the Judges Pool and the chance to win one of our Judges spots available at each Errl Cup competition. (Only Members can Win!)
- So much more
Please Take Note of the Following:
- Unsubscribing from our emails removes you from Judges pool.
- You only need to enter once per category per year, duplicate entries are discarded.
eachjudging class at ErrlUniversity greatly increases your chances to be selected to judge.
- A valid ID & VALID AZ MMJ card are required to judge (
stateis depending upon where ErrlCup Event is located).
- You can only judge once per year, and do not need to re-apply after winning.
- Be sure to select your preferred Judging
category’scarefully. Applying to all will not increase your chances.
- If you choose concentrate it includes all forms and various extraction methods/solvents. Only apply if you will try them all.
- If you choose edibles
beprepared to ingest sugars, gluten, nuts and more.
- If you choose topical’s, the kit only includes rubs, balms
andsalves. Only apply if you have no skin conditions preventing you from testing the kit.
- Vapes in the vape category may contain PG, VG or other additives. Do not apply unless you can/will test them all.
- Cannabis Derivative category is only for pills, oral sprays
andother auxiliary cannabis products.
- CBD category includes concentrates, flowers, edibles, topical, vape pen and more. Only apply if you can test them all.
- Incomplete Judging and/or abuse of the judging kit or judging system will result in a permanent ban from future judging.