Medicated Camping Festival
September 24th -26th
Camp Verde, Arizona
Errl Camp Festival
Experience camping like you never have before, with Cannabis! Errl Camp is an event you won’t ever forget. Cannabis, Music, Camping & Friends. You couldn’t ask for a better Weekend!
Countdown to Errl Camp
Free camping spaces from our sponsors! Limited VIP camping spaces available
Live Music will be going all day at the main stage and all night in the campsites!
Fishing, Canoes & more in the Verde River or one of our two private stocked lakes.
Explore the 72-acre campground. Vendor Villages, Lakeside, Animal Farm, Kickball Field, TreeHouse & more
Errl Camp Info
- Camping Spots
- Event Schedule
- Weather Conditions
- Make Sure You Bring
- Not Allowed
- COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Errl Cup & our Sponsors will be giving out HUNDREDS of FREE camping spaces through Social Media and in person! Check below to see how to get a camping spot! (Updated Weekly)
- Camping spaces can also be purchaced through TicketLeap
- VIP Camping Spaces are available to purchase through TicketLeap
- RV spaces are limited to 10 and available through TicketLeap
Jack Pot Ranch
2025 W Reservation Loop Rd,
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
- Camper Check in 11am, Sept 24th
- Scavenger Hunt
- Horse Shoe Championship
- Boating, Hiking, Fishing, Tubing
- Music, Food, Sunshine Friends
- Dispensary Sponsored Areas
- Camper Checkout by 12pm, Sept 26th
- VIP & Vendor Parking Onsite
- Camper Parking Onsite
- Festival Parking $10 (Based on Availability)
- FREE Festival Parking (with transport to event) is at Cliff Castle Casino
555 W Middle Verde Rd,
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
Weather in Camp Verde Arizona can change quickly, you should prepare for rain, hot sun and cold nights.
Historically the average temperature in Camp Verde from Sept 24-26th is a:
High of 89 degrees
Low of 50 degrees
- MMJ Card (If between 18-21)
- Government ID
- Cash/Credit Card (No ATM)
- Hat & Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Food/Meals (Food Trucks On-site)
- Water (Food Trucks On-site)
- Everything You Need to CAMP
- MMJ, & Smoking Devices
- Clothes and gear to keep warm
- General camping items
- Canopy’s, Tents, sleeping bags, coolers, chairs, tables, lanterns and the like.
- Batteries & Solar Chargers
- Cooking appliances under the following conditions.
- Must bear a certification from a nationally-recognized certification agency
- Must only use propane as the primary fuel
- Maximum amount of propane per campsite may not exceed 20 pounds
- Water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- Non-professional cameras
- Cell phones
- Cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, sunblock, chap-stick/lip gloss and the like.
- Sunglasses and hats
- Pets – Must be 100% leashed and cleaned up after
- Alcohol of any kind not allowed
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Illegal drugs or Illegal drug paraphernalia
- Glass containers of any kind
- Generators of any kind
- Golf carts or other motorized vehicles
- Drones or remote-operated vehicles
- Amplified sound systems (small ipod docks ok)
- Open flames, fireworks, gasoline, or incendiary devices of any kind.
- Paint, Markers
- Air soft, Paintball or Pellet guns
These rules are not meant to be all enclusive nor complete. Guidelines are constantly changing and we reserve the right to change or add any requirements at any time.
All exhibitors and campers temperature will be checked upon entry to the ranch and upon each subsequent day of camping. Any exhibitor or camper will be ejected if their temperature is above 100.00 degrees or admits to any of the following: Is currently sick or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. If they have tested positive for or are showing COVID-19 symptoms. Refuses to meet our COVID-19 guidelines.
Face Coverings must be worn at all times when you are anywhere outside of your tent or RV. This rules applies throughout the entire 72 acre Jackpot Ranch property.
A 6ft rule applies to any seating arrangements or activity lines created at camp.
No shared bongs, pipes, joints, rigs, blunts, etc. Each exhibitor and camper must use their own device for consuming their cannabis.
No Shared food or drinks and limit any sharing of tools, equipment or supplies handled by staff members.
Hands must be washed Before, during, and after preparing food Before eating food Before and after treating a cut or wound After using the toilet After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste After handling pet food or pet treats After touching garbage
When unable to wash hands use hand sanitizer by applying the gel to your palm, rubbing your hands together moving the gel over the surface of your entire hands until it is dry. (This should take about 20 seconds)
Avoid group events, gatherings, or meetings of more than 10 persons where social distancing of at least 6 feet between people cannot be maintained.
Errl Camp Location
Errl Camp Overview
Errl Camp Festival Tickets
WHERE TO WIN ERRL CAMP CAMPSITES
(Tipi & Lake)
- Follow TBA on Social Media to WIN!
BASEBALL & MOVIE SPONSOR
Errl Cup Events are a great way to reach the 3rd largest Medical Marijuana Market in the United States. With over 160,000 MMJ Patients and a ranking of 3rd in Investment for Cannabis in the US. Arizona is a market to get your product in front of our patients.