Dispensary Enter to Win 710 degree cupInformation on entering, secret shopping and testing
Dispensary Enter to Win 710 Degree Cup
Open Branding: Edibles & Vape Pens are now open branding in the Cup. New questions relating to correct dosing have also been added to the score sheet.
Hand Crafted Products: HCP is our new category for Moon-Rocks, Tarantula-joints, Caviars, Thai Sticks, Pre-Rolls, etc.
Secret Shopper : The Annual 710 Degree Cup we will secret shop dispensary in the Maricopa area and other dispensaries across Arizona for concentrates.
Each dispensary will be contact to see if they produce their own concentrates. Only dispensaries that do will be secret shopped for concentrates. The secret shopper will request the highest quality Indica or Sativa flower to be chosen by dispensary’s bud tender.
Testing: We submit all samples to our chosen cannabis laboratory for that event blindly numbered. The Lab will not know who or what sample they are testing. Flowers are tested for Cannabinoids, Terpenes, mold and pesticides/growth regulators. Concentrates and Edibles are tested for Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Residual Solvents.
710 Degree Cup Entry Fee
- $250 each entry. After 4 entries $100/each entry. (If you entered in the previous cup your cost will drop to $100 per entry on the 3rd)
- Flower 14 grams – Uncoated material: in a sealed jar. Labeled with Dispensary name, strain and type.
- Concentrate 7 grams, Packaged whole in parchment sealed in zip lock bag. Labeled with Dispensary name, strain and type.
- Edible 7 Individually packaged with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. All 7 then packaged in one bag labeled with Dispensary name, strain and type.
- Vape Pen 7 Individually packaged with your normal labeling, MG and dosing recommendations. Packaged in one bag labeled with Dispensary name, strain and type. (Please include battery’s with each entry)
- HCP 7, Grams or items depending on entry. Packaged in sealed jar or tupperware with lid. Labeled with Dispensary name, strain and type.
Deadline for all Entries is 06/15/2017
If you have any questions during any of this process please do not hesitate to contact us at 602-540-6283. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com